Tuesday 30 July 2013

Exciting arty news with some Geeking out and thrifted dress outfit



"Agoraphobia"

Hey guys!

I have exciting news this week on Thursday I'll be donating some of my work to a silent Auction for a mental illness Charity. It kinda happened spur of the moment but I'm proud to donate some work to the cause. :) I'll be donating the piece above and the two below.


"Generalized Anxiety Disorder"



"Post Traumatic Stress Disorder"

The Auction event is here their will be entertainment, refreshments and arty farty stuff I'm very excited since I have not entered my work in anything for quite a while!
My online portfolio of the project is here and I'll be sure to take some snapshots of the event for you guys in a future post. :)

Been having an art drought this Summer cause of things adult related including working at a job and I really needed this to give me a little boost again. :)
It's perked me a up a lot cause was starting to get a little unhappy and stressed out about a lot of things but it's helped out a lot.

Another thing that helps out is good food and good company I had my dear nephew staying with me and Ally for a few days last week. More BBQ was required!




It was such a wonderful few days my Nephew is like the little Brother I've never had were really close and its such an awesome wee guy. We spent days Geeking out, playing many video games, internet memes, trading card games such as Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh! I also showed him around my Student town and we went to Museums, Galleries and me and Ally treated him (and ourselves) to Monsters University which so beautiful and hilarious. I cried so much at 'The Blue Umbrella' ALL MY FEELS?!

It was such a beautiful and ridiculously funny few days I've not been able to see my Nephew since January because of a silly Family feud that's been going on. Welcome to Debz personal life so it was even more wonderful we were allowed to see each other on this rare occasion. 

On the side still trying to sort out the new place Ally has to much Gamer stuff waaaaah! So the tour will have to wait.


I can show you a small part of the bedroom for now ha ha think this will be the outfit post space these days. This is my favourite dress at the moment I adore the shape of it so much as it suits my boyish figure. So into looking for these types of dresses in charity shops especially with pockets bitches love pockets.




Dress: Thrifted
Belt: Primark
Shoes: Primark

And I'll leave you with this embarrassing snapshot of me trying to not look stupid ha ha
Last time I get Ally's assistance humbug! XD


I bought some new things to but I'll show you guys them soon and recently been taking pictures of make up and products I like. 
Would you guys like to see them as a new blog feature thingy?


Hope you guys are having a great week!
Take care
Debz
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin