Friday 6 December 2013

Beauty Product Review : Lily of the Valley shower gel and Sanctuary bath creme




It has been a while since I've did one of these reviews but I would like to get back into the swing of things around here. I used these products up a while ago but I still wanted to share them with you guys.


The happiest being the highest and the saddest being the lowest.


Lily of the Valley Shower Gel


This little guy didn't last me a great length of time maybe about a month, maybe less than that but I mean it is a small bottle. It came in another set of products with the same theme and brand but I have yet to use them. 
The smell of the product is probably the best thing about it if you like weak but natural smelling products. This smell was also a favourite of my Grandmother and she would always smell like it so the product has some memory attachment for me.
Since it is a shower gel it does have a gel like consistency so personally it doesn't feel that pleasant on the skin for me anyway. It's almost like it's washing up liquid but using it on other parts of your body feels a bit strange ha ha. But it does make you feel cleaner and refreshed since after using it.
Price wise I can't argue with as it was a gift and as part of a small beauty set and as far as I'm aware the set is from Poundland so it is a great stocking filler for just £1.00.
The packaging is clean and crisp and using the simple lay out of text and the image it is clear and to the point of what the product is. The colour of green and white also gives the impression of it being natural and to cleanse if you like that sort of thing.
Personally I don't think I would buy this product again because of the little amount you get. It wasn't to my taste of how it felt on my skin but I wouldn't mind trying other alternative products with Lily of the Valley scent.


Application


Quality


Packaging 


Value


Not one of the best products but as a little extra for friends or yourself and as a money saver not bad.


Sanctuary bath creme


This product ended up lasting me a great length of time for being such a small bottle it lasted for a good few months if used nearly every wash. It also came in another set of products of different kinds I'm still using them currently to try the others out. The smell of the product is quite strong I found like a perfume since it has coconut, honey, and spices which gave it's smell a kick. I personally like all those kind of smells apart from the spices but if your someone who doesn't like mature strong smelling perfume wouldn't recommend this.
I enjoyed washing myself with this product as the consistency of the liquid was really creamy and soft and you get a lot of the product in just one squeeze. It feels very soft and luxurious on the skin and I 
felt very clean and pampered after using it.
Cost on it's own I can't find it on the website but I have found the beauty set it is part of. £13.10 isn't bad at all for the quality of product you get and the other different types included in the set.
The Packaging is quite pleasant and I do like the design and body shape for holding would say it looks pretty fancy ha ha. I do really like the design on the beauty set box as it is already like it is gift wrapped if you were wanting to give it as a present.
Overall the product is really good quality and presentation is great but think I would rather buy the set for a friend than rather for myself the next time.

Application



Quality



Packaging 


Value


Pretty positive over all my experience was of this product and wouldn't mind using again but would also like to buy for a friend.

That was really fun to do one of these again! 
Do you guys have any fave bath products just now to help you keep toasty and relax during the festive holidays?

I have finally managed some cheeky recent buys and outfits in between being free from uni and Christmas shopping. You guys looking forward to Christmas?

Take care
Love
Debz
xxx


2 comments:

LinkWithin