Wednesday 15 January 2014

Capricorn baby adventures and some recent changes



Hey guys a lot of things have been happening in the last couple of weeks it's sorta been a whirlwind of activity. First off it was my birthday on the 4rth of January so I got spoiled rotten yet again right after Christmas. Had a little get together at my flat with some friends just a quiet one but we played games and ate food and peeps brought me some things it was lovely.!

After a lot of thinking and weighing out my options over the holidays I decided to leave my crummy part time job. And I feel so good about it's unreal and have actually been so busy and upbeat from this one simple change that it's so positive and been a lot happier! :D

I'm now back at university at this week and it's already really daunting but very exciting and the first day after quitting my job I already got invited to sell prints at an exhibition! And already got some other art projects on the way which is exactly what I wanted and can't wait to do as much projects as I can.

So it's been catching up with old friends over dinner and some partying but the day after my birthday a good friend of mine and her boyfriend took me on a car trip so we could take photography pictures together. :)

We went looking for sea lion's along a beach but it is rather cold here so it must not been a good time of year to see them but I loved the trip so much the place was beautiful.


























There was a lot of old war and fisherman buildings along the beach so the place had a lot of history which is always awesome to find. This little place above was to keep fish back in the day and it said bats usually roost inside there. We found a little opening which was pitch black and we were all daring each other to take pictures with flash on inside was pretty funny and scary but nothing happened.


So indeed ladies and gents I'm in a good place just now and a great start to 2014 and excited to see where I'll go creatively this year. Ally also gave me a haircut so I have boyish hair again which I love feels so much better waaaaaah!


Heres a wee cheeky outfit post taken on my birthday hope you like my attractive slipper socks!

Dress: Charity shop
Jumper: George Asda (Christmas gift)
Tights: Primark

I'll try to update you guys soon about the exhibition which is next week and I hope your new years have started out great for you too!

Take care
love
Debz
xxx


2 comments:

  1. happy birthday!! great pictures and love your makeup

    xo

    Inspirations Have I None

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you that means a lot! aw shucks your to kind <3

      Delete

LinkWithin